Laszlo is a partner and co-founder at NDL.
Laszlo has more than 10 years’ experience in commercial, corporate and tax law matters.
He has advised a range of clients across various industries and professions, and endeavours to provide practical and effective solutions to legal issues.
Laszlo's experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and negotiation of contracts
- Business structuring, restructuring, asset protection and succession planning
- Loans and securities
- Shareholders’ and unitholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, partnership agreements and buy/sell agreements
- Employee share and option plans
- Share subscriptions and buy-backs
- Director’s duties and shareholder rights
- Corporate fundraising and disclosure requirements
- Corporate governance advice
- Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) applications
- Franchising and distribution agreements
- Services agreements
- Commercial dispute resolution, including in relation to commercial contracts, shareholder and unitholder disputes and restraints of trade
- Advice on Capital Gains Tax, Goods & Services Tax, Land Tax and Stamp Duty in relation to commercial and property transactions
- Advice on international taxation issues affecting Australian businesses and their owners
- ATO and SRO investigations and audits
Laszlo has a combined Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (European Studies) degree from Monash University, and is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria and the Tax Institute of Australia.