Our commercial law services include...
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Pre-sale planning and advice
- Due diligence
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Earn out arrangements
- Loans and securities
- Equity fundraising
- AFSL applications and advice
- Business structuring
- Start ups
- Asset protection
- Shareholders agreement, unitholders agreement, partnership agreement, joint venture agreement
- Restructuring and succession planning
- Domestic and international expansion
- Commercial contracts
- Terms and conditions
- Investment agreement
- Supply agreement
- Services agreement
- Licence agreement, distribution agreement, franchise agreement
- General commercial advice, strategy and consulting
- Legal health checks
- Employee incentives and schemes
- FIRB applications and advice
- Strategy and advice
- Dispute resolution and litigation
How NDL can help you connect the dots
Our purpose is to give you practical solutions to your legal issues that are sensible, realistic and proportionate to your circumstances and needs, without sacrificing attention to detail. This often requires lateral thinking outside of the box.
Integration with your business
We aim to integrate our services with your business as much as possible. You should think of us as your very own in-house counsel without any barriers to approaching us with even the smallest of queries.
Because we are not driven by time billing or structured like a traditional law firm, we are able to genuinely offer you a team approach to your legal needs resulting in quicker and more efficient outcomes for you.
Pay for outcomes
You should only pay for agreed outcomes or scope of work, and not time. We are able to offer various fee arrangements that suit your circumstances and needs.
The first step in any retainer with NDL is to undertsand the scope of your issues and the services you need. Get in touch with our team for a no-obligation discussion about how we may be able to help you. From there we can provide you with an accurate scope of work and quote.
Our aim is to build and maintain a long term relationship with you and your business. This is based on mutual trust and confidence, which takes time to develop and naturally involves highs and lows. The growth and success of your business is a source of pride and satisfaction for us.