Catherine is a lawyer and member of the NDL property team.
She is committed to providing excellent client service and finding pragmatic solutions to complex legal issues.
Catherine’s experience includes:
- Acting in complex acquisitions and divestments of residential, commercial and industrial properties, including reviewing, preparing and negotiating contracts of sale and facilitating settlements;
- Conducting legal due diligence on commercial, industrial and agricultural sites for investor and financier clients;
- Acting in commercial and retail leasing matters, including preparing leases and subsequent variations, renewals and transfers;
- Acting for both landlord and tenant clients in leasing disputes; and
- Advising on stamp duty and land tax issues affecting property transactions, including preparing complex stamp duty exemption applications.
Catherine holds a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Media & Communications and a Master of Laws (Juris Doctor), both from the University of Melbourne. She also completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with the College of Law.
Catherine is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.
Recent Newsroom items by Catherine Outridge
A developer told a couple their off-the-plan unit would not be built as promised. The couple had purchased a unit in South...
On the very day the Victorian Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme (‘CTRS’) was scheduled to end (15 January 2022), the...
The Victorian Government announced its revival of the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme in July 2021. After much speculation...